What we’re doing…
We want to be here for our community in this time, we know some of you really need to get out to the range and we are trying to set up a system that will be safe for the community we love so much. Please verify the updated hours of operation before coming out. We are operating on a limited staff and will need your understanding as we evolve our procedures to meet all the new needs.
- We are offering you to pay your range fee online so you don’t have to go inside the range house. Pay online, sign the waiver and walk straight to the range. Please print your receipt from you online purchase and we will have a designated location for you to place your paperwork for us to verify. Seats will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. On our website under the range tab, choose either the rifle or pistol range to complete this process. 10:00-4:00 Friday/Saturday, 12:00-5:00 Sunday only
- When you come out to HW we will only be using a portion of the range at a time, leaving empty spaces between each shooter on both our rifle or pistol ranges. We will be spraying each stall with disinfectant after use and not allowing anyone to use it until it is dry.
- We are offering memberships at this time as well. Monday-Thursday is Members Only
- Monday – Friday unlimited range visits, maximum 4 firearms per visit maximum, $40 per month, on a month to month basis. This only covers the person named on the membership, guests will need to check in and pay according to the regular range fee schedule. Check online or see range house for additional details. BASIC membership can be purchased here
- 7 days a week access, unlimited number of visits, 4 firearms per visit maximum, $60 per month on a month to month basis. This only covers the person named on the membership, guests will need to check in and pay according to the regular range fee schedule. Check online or see range house for additional details. PREMIUM membership can be purchased here
- We are offering online new owner orientation for those not interested or able to come out to the range at this time but need basic firearm home safety. This does not substitute for a live fire lesson but does give you some one-on-one time with an instructor to help you with any needed advice or safety information until you are able to make it out to the range.