See below for rules, sign up for range time here:
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times
- Always keep gun pointed in a safe direction, down or downrange at the berm
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until sights are aligned on target
- Always keep the gun completely unloaded until ready to fire
- All uncased firearms not in a lane have their breech open and chamber flag inserted
- Eye and ear protection is required by all persons at all times.
- Eye protection shall be ANSI Z87 rated or prescription glasses
- Wait until you are at the bench and the muzzle is pointed down range before removing from case
- Use the correct ammunition.
- Shoot only at your designated target only
- No Rapid Fire (2 second minimum between shots)
- When transferring firearms from one shooter to the next make sure the weapon is unloaded, place it on the bench, and allow the next shooter to take possession and load his/her own weapon
- Rifles are allowed Monday-Friday
- Shotguns with full rear stocks are allowed with slugs or buckshot only
- No pistol grip only shotguns, must have a stock or similar
- AK pistols must have Sigg or similar arm-brace
- Shooting position required:
- Unsupported (no bracing firearm against shooting bench)
- One part of body must be in contact with shooting bench
- 21 and older unaccompanied
- 15 years of age with parent/guardian within arm’s reach
Note: This is not a complete list of our range rules, but just an outline of our more important policies.